The BLVD MarketNOW OPEN in the Spring! With extra safety precautions:
· There is one exit and one entrance
· Stay home if you are sick
· Wear a mask
· Maintain a 6-feet distance from others
· Use hand sanitizer at the entrance, exit and at vendor booths
· No samples
· Eating is not allowed inside the market area
· Be aware of marks and arrows displaying appropriate distance and paths of travel
We are excited to see you there!
Thursdays, 4-9 p.m. on Lancaster BLVD
(Between Fern and Ehrlich Avenues)
April - October 29, 2021 (check back for updates, as this could change due to City or State regulations).
|July 1||The Fulcos|
|July 15||Over Drive|
|July 22||Just Us|
|July 29||Miles 2 Go|
|August 5||Midnight Crisis|
|August 12||The Fulcos|
|August 19||Mark Burgess|
|August 26||The Walking Phoenixes|
|September 2||On Tap|
|September 16||Seventh Switch|
The City of Lancaster partners with Raw Inspiration, a non-profit operator for California Certified Farmers Markets, to offer a weekly BLVD Market. For more information on how to become a vendor, please contact Raw Inspiration.
For more information on the event, please contact the Parks, Recreation & Arts Department at 661-723-6077.
#TheBLVDMarket #TheBLVDLancaster #onlyintheav #lancasterca